Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Little Love... Matthiam
Matthiam has visited me three times in studio allready! 
Well, that's if you count Mommy's Maternity shoot as well :)

This is his story up to now...

The first time I 'met' Matthiam... well, he was still in his Mother's womb!  Kym looked beautiful during her pregnancy, and I was fortunate to capture a few special images before Matthiam made his arrival....





Then Matthiam came to the Studio when he was 3 months young.. an adorable little boy and his Mom and Dad's pride and joy!






 This past Saturday... Matthiam visited me once again!
 He is such a friendly little guy, I literally couldn't stop myself from take some gorgeous images... these will for sure be Never Forgotten!
Matthiam is now 8months young, and is already a heart-breaker - hold on tight Mom and Dad!  He is are growing up SO fast!






No comments:

Post a Comment