Monday, June 29, 2015

a Love Story {Couple}

So every now and again we find the most perfect location for a couple shoot  and with Cindie & Pierre's session it certainly was the most amazing location for their shoot with Elize Mare Photography.

Even though it was a bitterly cold Saturday afternoon, with no sunset in sight, we had an amazing time among the proteas on a farm outside Cullinan.... hot chocolate, beautiful flowers.... and a love story.

I am very privileged to witness small exchanges between two people in love and I absolutely adore couple shoots for that simple reason... because with their small exchanges I get to capture something truly special.  With this shoot, I could see how they fall in love with each other all over again...

Harmonie Proteas Wedding Venue - thank you for such a beautiful venue and allowing us to use it for shoots like this!




























www.elizemare.co.za


http://harmonievenue.co.za/

2 comments:

  1. Hi Elize, I just want to say thanks a million for this shoot, it was really something amazing, what an honor to had have the best of the best as photographer. This shoot just made us realize what we so many times miss, our better half.

    We as a couple could feel the spark reigniting as the shoot progresses, and this the reason why every couple should do this more often.

    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Pierre, for this awesome message. I love hearing from my clients after a shoot on their thoughts and feelings - and this is great!
      You guys are a stunning couple - can't wait to have you infront of my lens again :)
      And it was only a pleasure - people like you are the reason I love my job.

      Delete