Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Cabaret inspired Studio fun

On Facebook we've got this local community page for advise, referrals and such.  Elize Mare Photography receives a great deal of our clients from this page - which is awesome!
This is then also how I 'met' Christine, she was looking for a good photographer on this forum, and we've received quite a bit of referrals.

On the day of the shoot, Christine said she have to tell me, she thinks it's just awesome that about 90% of the referrals was for Elize Mare Photography - this is huge for me, and it's with gratitude in my heart that I can say thank you to the community who is supporting me in my photographic venture!

Back to Christine.... her request was this, images of her children, with a 'cabaret theme'.  She'll be using these images in her new office.  Well, we had loads of fun in studio, and I can't wait to see these pictures up on her office wall!























www.elizemare.co.za

No comments:

Post a Comment