Friday, August 22, 2014

Just plain Cute! {Willem}

Newborn photography is such a sweet and special shoot.  Capturing those little tiny features of the newborn... the more sleepy than awake state... I adore these!
Elize Mare Photography was privileged to share in another special shoot with  Yolande and Willem with their newborn Willem jnr.  I'm saying 'another' because earlier this year (in  March) I did their Pregnancy announcement shoot, and from there I visited Yolande every month to capture one image to show the baby bump growth....
For the newborn session, I visited them at home, as it was in the middle of our winter season, and set up in the spare room - with gorgeous natural light coming in through the window.

Here's Willem:











www.elizemare.co.za

No comments:

Post a Comment