Thursday, September 25, 2014

I Keep on Falling... in Love with You....

On Wednesday 24 September 2014, Elize Mare Photography had the opportunity to capture some beautiful and special memories, which will be Never Forgotten, of the Wedding of Alichia and Shaun.

I've known Alichia for a pretty long time, and this made the day more special for me - as they chose me as their Wedding Photographer.

The venue, Castello di Monte in Pretoria, was absolutely stunning, and their morning function was small and intimate with only close family and friends attending.
As my gift to them, I arranged with the Couple to come back during the last daylight hour of their Wedding day, which means they had to get dressed in their Wedding attire AGAIN - but they did it smilingly.... so we spent another hour (or two) capturing more special images...

Enjoy the sneak peek:







































www.elizemare.co.za

No comments:

Post a Comment