Monday, September 29, 2014

I want to grow old with you..... {David & Tanya - eSession}

I met David and Tanya when they were searching for their Wedding Photographer for their Wedding coming up on 24 January 2015....

The story they told on how they got to me was quite interesting, and it just shows that the 'name' Elize Mare Photography is 'getting out there!'.... it came down to Google search and picking my name up, talking to their Landlord and my name came up, and Tanya talking to her manager at work... and my name came up!! This made them decide we have to meet... and I'm happy to say I'll be photographing their very special Wedding day next year!

During the booking process, and talking about what they like I picked up that they 'love nature and the outdoors', and Tanya especially loves roses... and they are crazy about taking Selfies!!! ... so with a bit of searching and arranging I found the PERFECT location for their engagement session, which is part of their Wedding package with me.....

Sunday arrived a bit windy, but it was still a perfect day as we arrived at the chosed location... a Rose farm!   We started off by chilling at the restaurant on site, walking amongst the beautiful roses, even had a tractor ride around the farm, and ended off with a stunning sunset.... I loved it, and so did they....




















www.elizemare.co.za

No comments:

Post a Comment