Friday, July 31, 2015

It's MY Cake Day! {Cake Smash}

I absolutely LOVE cake smash sessions... especially if I met the little person at their newborn session, and I get to see them again with their 1st birthday.

Elize Mare Photography did little Willem's Newborn session, and his mom brough him for his cake smash session!

Willem Meyer Jnr
Born 22 July 2014

I did mom and dad's pregnancy announcement shoot.... the monthly bump growth photo... and I met Willem jnr on 2 August 2014 for his newborn shoot - an absolute littly cutie pie!!!

On his 1st Birthday, he came to visit me in studio for a cake smash session... and he had loads of fun!!!

Happy birthday little guy! xxx

ps. His Cowboy outfit and cake smash outfit was made by Sonika Coetzee - Cherish me Keepsakes














www.elizemare.co.za

No comments:

Post a Comment