Friday, July 31, 2015

Greek Goddess {Portrait}

After the Studio session Elize Mare Photography had with Helene at #Storyspace, I just HAD to google the meaning of Helene's name... and I couln't agree more:

"Shining light. The bright one."

Helene - you are STUNNING and this is absolutely how I saw you trough my lens!

oh, and by the way... I also read this, and found it to be very accurate:

"People with this name tend to be orderly and dedicated to building their lives on a solid foundation of order and service. They value truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not. Their practical nature makes them good at managing and saving money, and at building things in the material world. Because of their focus on order and practicality, they may seem overly cautious and conservative at times."

Although these were shot in studio, it was all done with Natural light only!








www.elizemare.co.za

No comments:

Post a Comment