Tuesday, June 10, 2014

To post your baby's photo...... or not?

Yesterday I was reading an interesting article that caught my eye. It was based on one of the Photography forums that I am part of.  The reason for my interest in this article, was because of the Newborn Photography aspect. We as photographers use our Newborn images to market our services on our websites, blogs and Facebook albums.  

This article shed some new light on the subject, which I didn't think about at first. 
After reading it though, I'll be sure to think twice about what I'll be posting on my blog and website with regards to Baby photography. 

I would like to share this, as it is not only Photographers that need to pay attention... Parents should take note and be careful what they post online!

As Paul Jacobson, Lawyer says:

 "the reason for that is quite simple; it can be abused. What you do innocently, others take and they abuse it."

This is the link to the article :





No comments:

Post a Comment