Thursday, January 29, 2015

Be Who You Really Are {Make Over}

Some time last year Elize Mare Photography received a call from one of our clients requesting a Mini Make Over Gift Voucher for a friend.

As far as I could understand, this friend was going through a very rough patch in life, and she needed to feel pretty again, and so we arranged a mini make over session with make up and a photo shoot.

Esme arrived at EMP Studio with a few outfits, her hair done by herself and make up done by Isma Theron-de Witt from Beauty and the Brush SA - who is my preferred make up artist for all my shoots.

As soon as I met Esme, I could sense that a little bit of confidence was restored with the beautiful make up done by Isma, now it was MY job to get her to feel like a beautiful woman again....
We ended up using a wardrobe put together by Elize Mare Photography and I could see how Esme relaxed and enjoyed her session with me.

Judging from her message I received after she saw her sneak peek, I'm pretty sure we changed her life for the better...

This is what we've done:








www.elizemare.co.za

No comments:

Post a Comment