Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Family is everything {Family Photography}

Late November 2014 Elize Mare Photography read a post on a Face book page called People who live in Centurion, about a dad who didn't have anything to give to his 13 year old daughter who's birthday it was that particular day, because they are going through a difficult time....

The post touched my heart and I immediately decided to make up a little birthday present consisting of a couple of things I though a teenager would want... BUT I also included a mini Family Photo shoot as this is the one gift that will be cherished by all and will be Never Forgotten.

There were other contributions from other people in the area as well, and it just showed me how the Centurion Community can stand together!
I believe this little girl had THE best 13th birthday ever!

Well, I met this family this past weekend, and here are a few of the images I've captured:








www.elizemare.co.za

No comments:

Post a Comment